Inside Financial Markets

Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) diversifies business in food: KSE notice

FFCFauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) diversifies business in food: KSE notice

FFC board has approved 100% acquisition of share of Al- Hamd Food Limited. In which 75% will be acquired by Fauji fertilizer and remaining 25% by Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim

Sanie Khan

Sanie Khan holds a deep knowledge of the financial markets in Pakistan. Based in Karachi, he has over 20 years of hands-on management experience in financial technologies and managing operations in the financial sector. He was the General Manager at the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) for 17 years. He along-with senior members of Exchange

Add comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

The Canadian Securities Institute


CSI is part of Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions, which offers educational programs and credentials throughout the world.

Email Newsletter

Subscribe to receive inspiration, news, and ideas in your inbox.

Inside Financial Markets was a joint publication of Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)and Society of Technical Analysts Pakistan (STAP)