RESEARCH AND MARKETS: PAKISTAN LNG MARKET OUTLOOK REPORT 2014-2020 – BSW
Pakistan LNG market Outlook report from the author provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of Pakistan LNG value chain. The report also provides detail forecasts of LNG supply, LNG demand, contracts, market outlook along with major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Further, historical and forecasted information on LNG plants, storage tanks and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in Pakistan.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Pakistan LNG industry for a period of 16 years from 2005 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects. The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2020.
Also, analytical tools including benchmark with peer markets and positioning map are provided. Pakistan market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares of each company between 2005 and 2020. The report is designed in a complete user friendly and time saving pattern to provide you more information on each page of the report. Designed to meet all your LNG data and analysis requirements at one location, the report drives its data from the author. Analysis in the report is provided from in-house and external industry experience people. We validate the analysis and data forecasts periodically with industry experts across the globe to assure quality expected by you.
– Forecasts of natural gas production and consumption along with major fields, operators and reserves
– LNG capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities outlook to 2020
– LNG market driversand challenges
– Benchmark with five peer markets on four indexes (supply, capacity, economic and operational)
– Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2005 to 2020
– The country’s Construction details including FEED/ EPC contract, constructor details, construction period and operating technology
– All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
– Terminal start year, installed capacity, processing trains, storage capacity and storage tanks.
– Operator and shareholders along with their equity stake for all terminals
– Capex and feasibility of all planned terminals
– Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
– Business profiles of three LNG major companies
– Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and all related news
Reasons To Purchase
– Formulate your strategies using our in-depth analysis and historical and forecasted data on terminals, countries and companies
– Identify potential opportunities for gas procurement, capacity reservations and asset investments
– Evaluate pros and cons of investing in each LNG market as compared to its peer markets
– Enhance your strategy formulation through our positioning matrix and identifying the growth stage of the market
– Identify potential investment opportunities present across the LNG value chain in the entire world
– Evaluate planned projects using our feasibility analysis of planned projects and capital investment
– Gain access to data on LNG pricing and trade movements in different parts of the world and export or import LNG from stable and cheapest sources
– Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments
– Make merger and acquisition decisions using market share information and latest news section SHOW LESS READ MORE >